[Article Excerpts] Kim Hyun Joong’s ‘Hot Sun’ tops Oricon’s Daily Singles Chart and sells nearly 65,000 copies on first day
On the very day of its release, Kim Hyun Joong‘s new Japanese single “Hot Sun” topped Oricon’s Daily Singles Chart!
Released on June 18, “Hot Sun” proved to be hotter than the sun as it sold a whopping 64,335 copies within the very first day. Congratulations to Kim Hyun Joong on this accomplishment and check out this hit single when you can!
Credit: DSCS-KHJ @weibo
- KimHyunJoong’s HOT SUN #1 in Oricon with 64,335 album sales on its 1st day of release!!! (Eng via DeannaDsc)
Tweet Credit: MiuMiu @MiuMiu1120
- Kim Hyun Joong “HOT SUN” is no 1 in Oricon Chart selling 64,335 copies! CONGRATULATIONS!!
- Kim Hyun Joong did it again! No 1 AGAIN in Japan’s ORICON Chart for his single “Hot Sun”. Let’s go for GOLD again!
- And yes 64,335 copies sold on it’s FIRST day of release. No 1 in Oricon Chart.
- Kim Hyun Joong profile on http://henecia.jp/