Tweet Updates: · (Updates – ·/ Photos – + + + )
- Fans at the Hilton Baiyun Hotel for GZ WT Hi5. Credit: and
- Hi5 starts!!
- He was wearing green shirt today, looks like timing shirt – and hair! Tho not blonde. Looked good.
- Fans started cheering his name when he came in. And intermittently throughout the hi5. Hi5 was over in half an hour.
- Fans at venue
- Queuing to enter. Credit:
- Inside venue. Stage is quite high.
- Chinese staff going around to inform those in front rows to keep cameras and hp. No photo and video taking. This warning frm Korean staff.
- After rehearsals,fans waved at HJ as he got into the car. Maybe cos they were quite strict with cameras. So he waved and nodded back
- Concert about to start!
- Concert starts!
- HJ said he’s very very happy to come to GZ
- HJ said he had a good time in Shanghai, asked if those in Shanghai were also here… crowd responded with emphatic yes!
- many people told him ‘stay strong’ during hi5 today… fans responded by shouting ‘fighting’ he said don’t worry, he’ll continue working hard on stage.
- he said this felt like the first concert in Seoul… like first time or felt at home? either way, it’s a good feeling
- when fans chanted ‘KHJ I love you’, he responded with ‘me too’ in korean, then ‘I love you’ in Chinese
- Concert has ended. 3 encore songs. Do you like that, lucky guy, UNBREAKABLE
- he said after this GZ concert, he’s even more determined now to stay on stage… then he followed softly but firmly ‘perservere..persevere’
- There were many touching moments tonight. And I’m sure he gained some strength from fans. They cheered loud tonight.
- during encore, he said this GZ has given him strength.
- some fans started crying when he said what he said and concluded with ‘see you in BJ’
- The Chinese fans did a lot of support today. They held up banners in Korean saying they will not leave HJ.
- They held up the banner during the song _ Words I want to say
- They started the starry touch light during If u r like me.
They sang a Chinese song – “the moon represent my heart” during the video of the fan pictures collages.
HJ said it felt like him watching the fans perform rather than him performing. ❤️
Photo Credit: ·
Tweet Updates: ·
- Very hyun-awesome night tonight with Hyun Joong! Thankful to be here with ever so fantastic Chinese fans for their VERY VERY GREAT support!!
- Tears nearly dropped at some point but gained strength from fans around me to cheer even LOUDER for him!! 金贤重 金贤重!!!
- Can’t remember anything again..was most moved by the phone’s LED light support during ‘If You’re Like Me’ ㅠㅠ HJ-ah..you felt our support, right?
- Everyone shouted ‘Fighting’, oppa said he got it and also know what fans wanted to say and thank you everyone.
- Glad that he know fans are always there for him. Thank you all fans who went to support him physically. You are da best! Muacks
Photos Credit: ·
Photos Credit: Henecia-贤心贤德 http://weibo.com/527862348
Photos Credit: 宇你为重lxt http://weibo.com/lallhy
Photos Credit: 云淡风轻20000502 http://www.weibo.com/u/1078779054
Photos Credit: Betty_Henecia http://weibo.com/hztaolei
- According to concert organiser in Guangzhou, they said that Phantasm concert sales has increased after the recent issue broke out as fans realised Hyun Joong needs a lot of support now, hence gathering more enthusiasm towards the concert. There are more than 100 flower bouquets sent from different parts of the world! Organiser added that this rarely happen if it was other K-pop artist’s concert.Source: http://m.baidu.com/from=2001a/bd_page_type=1/ssid=0/uid=0/pu=usm%400%2Csz%401320_1003%2Cta%40iphone_2_4.2_1_9.9/baiduid=978421C5C722527F00C352F7BCF298BB/w=0_10_上 周殴打事件爆出后，杜辉/t=iphone/l=3/tc?ref=www_iphone&lid=8463140527645905212& amp;order=1&vit=osres&tj=www_normal_1_0_10&m=8&srd=1&cltj=cloud_title&dict=20&sec=41072&di=1abf34d20711c97b&bdenc=1&nsrc=IlPT2AEptyoA_yixCFOxXnANedT62v3IIQzPLChV0D85nk_qva02HN6oZS072Sm5J5DhxWeCjhsFwXDI079z7qR2t0dmpWcn88fbbPyXgwfBVNBEsq
- HJ arrived and exit thru VIP gate at Guangzhou airport ^^
Fancam Credit: khjcmf
Photos Credit: @florahu_0606_蒪溝喺鄱 http://weibo.com/florahu860606
Photos Credit: 饼100391 http://weibo.com/roblin100391
Photos Credit: xxxyoyo http://weibo.com/yokilovejay
Photos Credit: 香蕉花生- http://weibo.com/u/3478038990
Photo Credit: ·
KHJ at Wanda Hilton Hotel
Photos Credit: 白雪賢重 via 店小二Jax http://weibo.com/jaxcafe
HJ arrived to Hotel cr: @白雪賢重 (相片已問準了原博加上註名）
Photos Credit: 我是姚尧 http://weibo.com/u/1544488242
The entertainment industry is used to making up stories,fables and legends to attract buyers of the dream. It will go to any extent to create images and illusions enough to package people for showbiz . Money is not a problem. For as long as they can find moldable and pliant youngsters who believe they are the chosen ones to shine in stages and behind the cameras.
Nothing wrong with the young ambitions and the willingness to undergo whatever it takes to attain stardom.That includes a great deal of makeover from head to foot, punishing training of many years even sacrificing going to school. Ways by which these wannabes were discovered were almost identical : school grounds,school activities, malls, auditions, excursions and field trips,places of work,fast food joints. Public arenas where adolescents converge.
Some idols-to-be have unusual backgrounds which what make them stand out.Like runaways, school dropouts in spite of good early start. Some came from the rural areas and travelled to Seoul to gain foothold on the entertainment capital. Some were able to do shortcuts like having connections or are children of former celebrities. Almost no one had an easy time rather underwent a rough terrain just to be accepted and to belong.
The price of fame and fortune is steep. It wasn’t all about getting there. It was as much as staying there.
Then there were the accumulating points and awards, getting popular and most of all gaining fans. Preferred were solid fanbase, organized and with dependable members. What is an idol without his fans ? The fans choose their idol from the many courting their attention and support. It cannot be denied the fans are needed to buy their records, watch their dramas, buy tickets to watch their films, attend concerts, buy DVD’s and merchandise.
But beyond the fans’ being consumers of entertainment is the special relationship between fans and Kpop idol. No saga or the narratives of an artist’s life is complete without mentioning the fandom now expanded through transnational communities and ties through the social media. Though somewhat unwieldy this part needs to be written down.
What turns a mere story into a saga is its uniqueness. There were twist and turns, rise and temporary fall, the lucky breaks and losing them. Past these seemingly cyclical developments are early detection that there is that one having the potential like a raw stone just needing polishing to turn into a brilliant jewel. Then there are those whose hardworking ways paved the way to making it.
A Kpop idol’s pre-showbiz phase were reconstructed from recollections given by parents, friends, classmates, neighbors, former teachers. Did they notice any early predisposition in the child if it was destined to be there on a stage? Or being precocious or displaying special talent or skills at an early age? Or even unusually quiet and out of character of what he/she eventually will turn out.
Fans came to support their idols during the different phases of their showbiz career. Some came during the significant turning points for the Kpop idol. Debut days, early works and exposures, awards,crisis. A Kpop idol may have been an early sensation, favorite and most of all well watched. Was he/she considered most likely to succeed, has had a steady climb towards the pinnacle of success? Kpop idols depending on the generation were launched alone, as duo, with a group from three to over ten members.The Kpop idol factories are continuously busy churning out its latest editions.
An important factor in a Kpop idol’s career is the talent management agency whose resources and connections spell either victory in its various forms-long lasting, protracted or early exit. They see to it that their protegees are not only into dancing and singing but also in related fields such as emceeing, modeling, acting, being spokesperson, regulars in variety shows,talk shows and others.
In the course of a Kpop idol’s life may come disagreements over contracts leading to legal battles or non renewal of contracts of either parties or mutual consent.
Then there is the media relationship, how TV/radio stations and its practitioners and advertisers look with favor or not at the Kpop idol. These links are significant to launching their careers outside the domestic market into the Hallyu scene.
-To be continued-
Credit: 金贤重吧官方微博 http://weibo.com/hyunbar66
Credit: 米然_青豆嘎嘣脆 http://weibo.com/u/2399242825
A MUST READ …… Thanks Lazer Kim for this article <# <# ❤
THIS BLOG IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR KIM HYUN JOONG FANS ONLY
By: LazerKim After I have written my recent article Simply Defending that contains my personal written outburst, I thought I’ll be in peace after airing what I have felt that time. It helped me though because I was able to released whatever was heavy inside me. But when I came back home to this blog I felt as if my own house was burning done by the haters! I cried at first thinking this is the only place where I can pour out my own feelings and thoughts freely, I thought I won’t be able to come back home anymore.
But hang in there, this is my personal property no one can write or touch this space except me. While the comment boxes…
View original post 1,855 more words
- Jin Se Yeon: “Among the people I’ve worked with until now, KHJ sunbaenim is the closest (to my ideal type).”
- Synnara Records real-time chart (2014.08.29 09:30) no. 1: KHJ – TIMING (LIMITED EDITION) RT:
Tweets Credit: ·
- 한터 실시간차트 (발표시간 : 2014.08.28 18:00) 2위 김현중 – Timing: Limited ED.
Tweets Credit: ·
Tweet Credit: ·
20140729 KHJ in Yokohama~ English sub [Revised version]
Fancam Credit: tomonatu1
GIMPO DEPARTURE July 28 2014
Fancam Credit: khjcmf
Published on Jul 29, 2014
Please do not re-upload & re-edit this video(no capture,erase our logo & make gif )
DO NOT move this video to any place that related “We got married”
Fancam Credit: with501time
Fancams Credit: lovebow501
HANEDA AP ARRIVAL July 28 2014
Fancam Credit: khjcmf
Published on Jul 29, 2014
Please do not re-upload & re-edit this video(no capture,erase our logo & make gif )
DO NOT move this video to any place that related “We got married
Fancam Credit: illu blue
Fancam Credit: yurimao14
Fancam Credit: marumi914
Fancam Credit: masamika106k さんのチャンネル
Fancam Credit: hj8666
Fancam Credit: chiki yumi
YOKOHAMA DAY 1 – July 29
Fancams Credit: tomonatu1
Fancam Credit: rihyonn0606
HANEDA Departure Going back to Korea – July 31
INCHEON ARRIVAL from Japan – July 31
Photos Credit: http://blog.daum.net/one0606/755
Fancams Credit: ecardreport
Fancam Credit: mOnyy ‘zz
Author: AprilStarr https://www.facebook.com/HyunniesPexers
Photo Credit as Tagged
The Shooting Star
Have you ever seen a
a shooting star?
Courageously travelling alone
against the dark velvety skies
its brilliance incomparable
the moment so fascinating.
Yet it is gone as soon as
it comes into full view.
Why must its ethereal presence
an almost blinding temporariness
in its simplicity disappear?
We don’t see it now
but he will come back fiercer
than ever, more awesome
than before. Truly born to be
in the spotlight.
Don’t stop stargazing.
Author: AprilStarr https://www.facebook.com/HyunniesPexers
Scan Credit: DSCS-KHJ
Somebody said with fame and money scandal and shame inevitably follows.Who else gets fame and money but celebrity. With these two, power is not far behind and perhaps notoriety as well.
Celebrity blogs do exist and does service to further the celebrity reach to existing and potential fans. Celeb blogs amplify celeb power in times of success and achievements.
But what if the celebrity is suddenly thrown into quagmires.What does the blog do or ought to do ?
Should it function as mouthpiece for the celeb’s side, present both sides of the issue, act as forum for fans to ventilate their aggravations,anxieties, clarify what is at stake and grounds to do damage control? Should it be a venue for support of the celeb?
Blogs who are independent of the celebrity, meaning unpaid and do not serve as publicist have more leeways to write what needs to be said. It isn’t conflicted regarding loyalty and trust issues. It can also do public censure. Certainly blogs inevitably touch upon social and cultural values as well as sensitivity to its readers’ sensibilities. Somehow, it is said, such cannot be avoided.
Some blogs have lost their raison d’etre (reason for existing ) as a result of the celeb incidents. Though some as with crisis found what happened as opportunities rather than danger.
It is time to examine the blog’s role (s). Give me your thoughts.
Okay, so the past one week has been a roller coaster ride for all Henecians and Triple S. When the news first broke out, my heart sank a bit. Now that Keyeast and GF A have been going back and fourth on the ‘battle field’, I just want to share my opinions.
Firstly, we cannot take sayings from both parties (GF A and Keyeast) as the entire truth. Why? GF A made up her mind to report the case to police, she would tell the story from her point of view, in her benefit. So things could be exaggerated. Keyeast can’t be trusted too, because they are KHJ’s agency and whatever they do is all part of damage control, to save the reputation of KHJ. Thus they may opt to leave out details or even hide the truth which are critical to us, fans.
Secondly, GF A claimed to have dated KHJ since 2012, while KE’s official statement is that they only became a couple recently. Fraud, KE might have said that out of their attempt to savage the issue, but it doesn’t help when photo envidences and text messages came out. This is like lifting up a stone and hit your own toe.
Thirdly, while GF A said her rib bone got broken and abused by KHJ, where she put the entire blame onto KHJ, KE stated that “they only got physical once, the accident happened while they were playing and pushing each other”. In this case, the truth is obvious that KHJ was indeed involved physically. If he is completely innocent, KE won’t put the responsibility on both KHJ and GF A.
Lastly, as to whether or not KHJ has been abusing his GF, we do not know at this moment.
But all in all, this is all part of his private life. His job is a singer, an actor, an entertainer, we as fans will support him because we like him, his personality and what he does in front of the camera. We should never doubt him for his love towards fans, family and friends. But in the case of the alleged abuse to his GF, I think that sometimes we cannot account for all of our actions, especially when we are furious. When we are angry, we act on impulse, it’s how our brain and nervous system work, (fight or flight action) thus we may sometimes do things which we regret later. This is why we are human, we make mistakes.
If KHJ were to hit his GF, I believe that there’s a trigger which led him to it. I don’t see why a person like KHJ can hit someone else, esp when the person is his lover, out of the blue, without any reason. (And i’m not saying this bcos I’m biased towards KHJ or agree on violence actions, I’m just trying to rationalise his actions)
For me, I have met KHJ during non-public events, I know he has a decent character. He is a caring, friendly and kind person. Recent examples I can think of, during the media greeting at IG’s FM in Beijing, the first thing KHJ did when he walked in to the hall, was to bow and greet his fellow cast mates. And after it ended, while walking back, KHJ turned and once again greeted Yoon Hyun Min and shown gestures to ask YHM to walk first.
During the FM, when YMH didn’t get much opportunities to say, KHJ is carefully planning every moment possible to get YMH involved in Q&A and interactions. This shows his politeness and care towards colleagues and friends.
Remember how we get to high-5 with KHJ after the FM back in 2012? KHJ was the one to suggest that, it’s totally a free service added to our favour. All fans no matter which category of ticket bought were given an opportunity to high-5. Just imagine how tired it must have been to high-5 everyone after a 2 hours performance. KHJ did it sincerely till the end.
Finally, to conclude, my take on the matter is that KHJ should just come out and voice out, if he did it, just admit and apologise. All can be forgiven. If he didn’t do such things, all the more he should make it clear to the public.
Who are we to judge and point finger to him after all..we are just fans.
Fancam Credit: LAPERO FAII
Fancam Credit: KimHyunJoongThailand
Fancam Credit: imOnyy ‘zz
Running Girls in Suvarnabhumi Airport from gate 1-10, twice!!! But we are ok!! Safe flight back to Home HJ!!
14-08-25 KHJ at Suvarnabhumi Airport, bye bye HyunJoong. .
KHJ save flight & fighting
Good bye KHJ I wish you nothing but the best
Please stay strong. When u need us just think of us cos you will always be in our heart สู้ๆนะคะ
25.08.14 Kim Hyun Joong Departure back to Korea @suwanapumi airport
25.08.14 KHJ Departure to Korea Airport
25.08.14 KHJ Arrive Airport
25.08.14 Safe Fight Hyun Joong shii
25.08.14 Kim Hyun Joong Departure to Korea We’ll never leave you
Photos Credit as Tagged via
Kim HyunJoong Back to Korea credit: Noppamascmu
Kim HyunJoong Back to Korea credit.Yiying Ying
Video Credit: talkertain
Photos Credit: http://www.talkertain.com/2014/08/25/kim-hyun-joong-19
Video Upload Credit: LookPeeLookNong2
About Kim Hyun Joong’s Bangkok concert…….
The reason why the bkk concert was so moving & special for me was bc it’s shown me that I wasn’t alone in knowing who Kim Hyun Joong truly was, is and always will be. His fans heard and saw what he tried to say. Though not w/ words, it was clear to me that the fans heard his msg loud and clear. It’s an honor to be included in this unique fandom wherein the star and his fans could have such a strong bond that is very rare, if it’s at all possible. I’m just so proud of him and truly happy to be a Henecian!!
Video Upload Credit: LoveJiggaban Ch
Fancam Credit: sutin mueangsan
After Please, HJ took off the T-shirt completely. The lights came on and he appeared to be struggling to put the usual shirt and jacket on. The lights went off again 🙂 . And on again to show him putting his T-shirt back on instead – he said it was too hot today!
FAN ACCOUNT Credit:
KHJ BKK World Tour – (FA)
I will like to take this opportunity to thank all my friends for helping me during this trip, especially the concert ticket… I had good seat, good view and good benefit. (Hi5) credit go to all of u!
This trip made me very emotional with so many mixed feelings… sadness, happiness, worries, excitement, heartache, thankful & etc… As knowing this may be his last concert till whole issue being solved, I’m so glad that I make it this trip especially some of my friends joined me at the last minute. Fans do come and go but I’m so thankful that my group of Henecian friends have remain so strong and united from the day 1 since I known them… I love you all!
Last night concert is such an amazing one. Although the venue hall is not big but the seats are spread out spaciously… with the comfortable seat plus 3rd centre row from the extended stage is the most wonderful bonus I had yday. The only disappointment was the security was so strict that I did not have a chance to take nice pix although I’m so close to him… After few quick shots from Breakdown, I got warning from one of the security… maybe it fated I should concentrate with HJ full performance and give my best screams and cheers for him…
There were so many times of eyes contact with him especially while I stood up, thks to the 1st 2 rows of fans remain seated so when I stood up, I was just right in front of him… the feeling was so awesome bcoz he was looking into my eyes while singing… and is the best opportunity for me to tell him I will never leave him and will love him forever by showing the wording from the paper…
at that moment, I felt so touched and fortunate that I want to burst my tears, but I had controlled it so badly from falling bcoz I did not want HJ to see it, it might affect his performance…
The whole concert were fantastic, he gave his best performance although he might had a heavy heart, and fans were giving their best supports with many heartache… mixture of emotions were involved between him and us.
Time passed super fast… Never will be enough when we see him, I hope the time can freeze at that moment. Encore was the part I almost lost control, I didn’t want this to end, I felt so reluctant to say goodbye to him… but reality is reality, I got to face it. I could see HJ trying his best to show his loves with his sincerely… eyesight cannot be fake, I can see all these in his eyes…
Concert ended… me and my friend hugged together to shown our sadness and heartache for HJ, our eyes are wet but we controlled it, we knew we got to look good and pretty during the Hi5, we need to be strong so that HJ can be strong too… I wrote a short note to HJ telling him “Don’t give up, stay strong, I believe in you and we will wait for him!!!” I passed to him during the hi5, I said “힘내세요 – be strong, cheer up” in Korean, hope that he understood my bad Korean… keke…
His hand was cold but his smiling & eyes are so charming… Although was just few secs but it warmed my heart deeply.
This might be the most difficult times for him and us… but I hope all these can b over soon.
Meeting old and new fans made this trip more unforgettable for me… even my sis as a ad-hoc fan who joined me this trip also felt our strong passion towards HJ, she is glad that HJ have a sensible & strong fan base supporting him behind which is hard to see from other idols nowadays especially after this incident, the bonding within fans and HJ are still so strong… good job Henecians, I’m proud I’m one of them…
Thanks to HJ of brighter my fangirl experience with a valuable memories… I will never forget the long gazes and charming winks last night that he has given me… I’m so fortunate and joyful which made this trip so priceless…
To HJ: Thank you for the excellent performance last night. Head up and stay strong, you are not alone, remember Henecians are always with you. Things will be over soon and we will overcome it together!!!
Photos Credit on logo (as shared by bbbitbit)
[Fan Account] ~~ 2014.08.24 KHJ WT in Bangkok :
Credit: Henecia Thailand
Just wanna say thanks my idol, KHJ for brightening up my world as a fan girl. I’m sure all of us had the most valuable exp. last night
I hope KHJ gets through all these allegations real soon and be treated kindly and fairly. Fighting and our hearts are always with you! xoxo
the concert was awesome as always and ever! KHJ gave all. So did the fans! he really had a good time dancing and singing
I really appreciate KHJ made eye contacts with everyone, some long gaze, some winks LOL I can feel the joy and mutual love among us
One time, he walked to our side during encore. He danced&made hand gestures like “more more, give all!” we did so by dancing&chanting
“move your body!! shake it shake it!” we were in trance! it was a blast. i wish u saw his facial expression..priceless. like SO MUCH FUN
The screen showed some Thai translations of HJ words before the encore.I don’t remember much but it was like…sometimes..alone..feel alone
and then have your love and he wanna say he misses everybody and thank you. now “can we hear you say ‘encore’ please” LOL i luv it!
HJ was sweet with Thai fans, praising the beautiful smiles and beautiful us hahaa. he also recognized intl’ fans too
he called the little girl Junior on the stage who cried so HJ Oppa didn’t know what to do but called the mother too hahaa
he walked around the stage a lot. came down and moved to each side. I was just an arm’s length and felt this was unreal
We were happy to be there just the same. At first the energy didn’t catch on. He was a tad bit…static. but later on he was on fire.
when he sings&dances on stage, he seems so happy. just pure happiness. i think it’s where he belongs. I hope nth’ll take that away from him
Tx HJ’s security team. I could see clearly they were professional. HJ threw a cap to audiences. Fans, including lil kid, trying to catch it
so they bend over the fence but the guard was quick to pull them back and tell them it was dangerous.so he picked the cap up&handed to ’em
Congrats to those who had hi touch with him. i know some of u said good words like “Fighting” which he acknowledged!
I got group photo. he was just standing right behind me. so i turned and said Hi Hi Hi with a big smile.
he widened his eyes with a smile&said Hi back too. i was so happy. hahaa
he said he’d never forget this night and bring back home all the love. so you do it HJ. Head high and stay strong
Lastly, thanks all the fan club administrators who gave us souvenirs and text banners to enjoy the concert even more. U r super fans!!!
i guess that’s all my little accounts of HJ last night. photos are all around. enjoy girls!!! ^^
will be out the whole day …… updates tonight
Video Credit: EnTown
Fancam Credit: Dyrennat
Photos Credit: HENECIA_Mika_F http://weibo.com/megaf
Potos Credit: Nooniizkt
Photos Credit: Tem!Tem on Facebook
hoto Credit: https://twitter.com/iamsom
Photos Credit: ·
2014.08.24 At the end of concert … He pointed and said ” ผมรักคุณ ” ( I love U in Thai language)
Photos Credit: Henecia-mm http://weibo.com/u/2592109161
Photos Credit: LJ_marylee http://www.weibo.com
- Ticket exchanged for these souvenir plastic cards
- the staff here are really nice. service with a brightsmile cr:
- Fans waiting for HJ to arrive. Cr:
- HJ just arrived …slowly but didn’t wind down window
- the sky it seems is sizzling us mortals cr;
- Every ticket holder gets a poster. cr:
- Our Forum’s message board (front and back) on display at concert venue.
- security at entrance very tight.therez a lady staff checking inside bags nd doing body frisking. Cr:
- Venue starting to fill-up. cr:
- View near extended stage. Cr:
- playing national anthem starting!
- HJ said it’s the first time fans are so loud right from the start ^^
- another 6-yr old girl was chosen for I’m Your Man ^^
- The little girl cried. The mum came up to be with her.
- So funny…. the girl was crying as he sings… but show heart sign with her hands over head as she cries.
- he gave her a hug took photo then big hug again! girl broke into big smile ^^
- Bangkok has up the standard. the fireworks, the fans screaming level … cr:
- PLEASE… HJ stripped… Audience in shock…. then delirium. Lol!
- PLEASE Cr:
- HJ thanked and said goodbye with ‘I love you’ in thai.
- 4 songs for encore tonight. Your story, please, do you like that, lucky guy.
- It was a great concert tonight!!
- it was very cheerful today, more so than moving. the fans were great! HJ was great!
- he didnt just look at the fans at eye level but looked up at fans in stands. very satisfying.
- queuing for hi-touch now.
- Hi5 cr:
- photo taking in progress.
HJ just left venue. So nice of him to wind down both windows. HJ… Great concert. Thank you!
During Hi5, people on stage lining up for photo
- Security was super strict today… Not just a bag check but a pat down as well
- The fans were the best ever today… The amount of support was just amazing!
- Could see HJ looking at the numerous posters saying “We Will Never Leave You” and “사랑해요”
- There were more flares and fireworks at today’s concert than at any other concert\
- HJ said at the end – thank you to all the fans for coming today; he could feel all their love and would carry this back home with him to Kr
- After being scared and crying at the start, the little girl hugged HJ’s legs twice at the end (cos she was so short!)
Tweets Update: ·
- ART-MATIC Dancer team arrival venue ^^
- Thunder Dome, Muangthong Thani venue^^
- KHJ arrival the venue^^ ช่วงเวลานี้แค่รูปเงาก้อเอาแระ เข้าทางข้างหลังฮอลล์จ้า รักเบยยย cr:
- KHJ’s light stick (non official)
- Gate3 standing waiting to the venue
- The door open 17:00 pm (Thai Time)
- Inside venue
- Lucky fan 6 year old I’m your man
Tweet Updates: ·
- Here he come!!
- non stop with Break it!!
- Say Hello with leader!!
- Long time no see, but he say he can remember the fans face!
- He says he is touched, coz we never forget him!!
- He says he always active when night, but in the morning he doesnt feel well.
- Waiting for the next song! Are you ready?”
- He appearing with white and black outfit ..and electric dance move is heating up the environment woohoo
- Baby I love you…baby love!! ♪♩♬
- Switched you mood to Let’s party! His cuteness always melted girls heart!!!
- ay hello our Gentleman! ♡ gegegen gen gentleman~
- Back to ballad … 오늘이 지나면
- He has a special event for us?! 두근두근!!!
- A little girl came up on stage!!!
- I think little girl is scared… Lol
- Little girl is crying~ lol
- KHJ invited her mommy taking a little on stage..
- It was a little awkward moment when little girl started to cried.. but KHJ dunno she was.. ㅋㅋㅋ thats why she need mommy.
- Little girl doing saranghey for KHJ, he gave her a bouquet and hug!!! so cute!!
- He said all Thai girls has a nice smile and got warmly from the fans.
- he got Double hugs from little girl and I think he really be happy..
- He singing ‘Words I Want To Say (하고싶은 말’
- He walking along the stage…oh my God!!! So closed~
- HIS HABIT girls… His cutness overloaded!!
- “Do u like that?” sure we do!!!
- Lucky guy.. clap clap along baby… High high high
- Your story.
- Sexy… Sexy … Oh
- He says He feels everyone likes ‘Please’
- KHJ says he knows inter fans from Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia.. and…etc.
- He says he very happy to see everyone from other countries in this concert..
- Like before… Oh my God…
- If you like me… So touched
- ‘I’m yours’ with Project from the fans the paper with ‘사랑해요’
- He says 감사합니다 kob kun krub… for the project
- He says now outside having rain but you still stay with me after concert with Hi-touch
- ‘Nothing on you’ for Thai fans
- Balloons are flying…
- Kiss Kiss
- He playing with the fans… Kiss kiss
- Seems like we reaching the last part…
- Encore ‘Your story’
- our story with cutie KHJ…
- Encore ‘Please’
- He throw his cap for the fans… Who is the lucky one?!
- Do you like that?! Go encore hey!!!
- Say heyyyy!!! Hehdjdgdhejegehehe
- Last chat.. he said Kob hun kub…’Im happy bcoz Everyone’
- He say He will NEVER forget today!
- He say ‘Pom rak khun'(I love you) h The fans replied ‘Rak khun muen gun'(We love u,too)
- Thank you for all to followed our live report… See ya next time
Tweet Updates: ·
- Let’s Party
- Sorry I can’t take pic TT
- When Today Passes
- Lucky little girls on stage but she crying!! Ke
- Singing I’m your man for little girl
- Words I Want To Say
- His Habit MV
- Beauty Beauty
- Do You Like That
- Lucky Guy
- HJ tonight not talk much.. But his smile ^__^ He’s good here!
- Your Story
- HJ said everyone came here bcus this song ‘Please’
- Like Before
- If You’re Like Me and VDO fans photos
- I’m Yours
- He always come with the rain!! Lol
- Nothing On You
- Kiss Kiss
- Encore Encore
- Encore Your Story
- Waiting 4 hi5
- For fans who was worried about him, don’t worry dear ^^ Seems like he very happy tonight. He said thank you & love you in Thai language ^^
KHJ Food Support From THAI FANS
2014 KIM HYUN JOONG WORLD TOUR IN BANGKOK ดีใจจังของซัพพอร์ตจุงทีมงานเกาหลีหิ้วเข้าไปห้อจุงทั้ง 3กระเช้าเรย กินให้เต็มที่เรยนะจุงไม่พอโทรมาบกเค้าที่ห้องนะที่ร๊ากกกก ^^
Credit: Angela Yoriko Figueras
Tweets Update: https://twitter.com/khjthailand
It’s time to join our missions for KHJ World Tour in BKK. Are you READY!!!
KHJ Phantasm World Tour in BKK
Cheer up flower bouquets from many countries in front of the venue
More to follow …..
Tweets Credit: ·
Many fans at Bangkok to welcome HJ
Translation Credit: ·
The following translation is only part of the official notice…
사실 확인 결과, 두 사람은 2012년부터 알고 지낸 사이는 맞으나 교제가 이루어진 것은 최근 몇 달 간의 일임을 알려드립니다.
Please be advised after confirming facts, it came to be known that they have known each other since 2012; however, the relationship only recently developed in the past couple of months.
그러던 중 두 사람 간의 심한 말 다툼이 있었고, 그 과정 가운데 감정이 격해져 서로 몸싸움이 있었던 것은 사실이지만, 언론 보도를 통해 나온 것처럼 2개월 간 상습적인 폭행이나 수 차례에 걸친 구타가 있었다는 것은 사실이 아닙니다.
Meanwhile there was a heated argument between them, and it is true that in the process, emotions escalated and there happened to be a fight somewhat physical. However it is far from what has been reported that this is anything like a repeated incident nor did it happened multiple times.
서로간의 몸싸움 또한 한 번 있었던 일이며, 갈비뼈 골절 부분에 대해서도 이번 몸싸움 중 일어난 일이 아닌 예전 서로 장난을 치던 과정 가운데 다친 것으로, 그 다음날 지인들과 함께 어울리며 활동하는 가운데 이상이 없어 다친 것을 인지하지 못했던 상황입니다.
The physical struggle only happened once, and the rib fracture was caused by a playful activity from before. The very next day they hung out together along with their friends from which no one noticed her injury since everything appeared to be as usual.
이에 당사는 고소인의 일방적인 내용만이 언론에 보도되고, 정황이 사실과 달리 확대, 과장되고 있는 점에 대해 매우 안타깝게 생각하고 있습니다.
As of now only the complaining party’s one-sided story is being reported which is blown up and exaggerated, unlike what actually happened. He finds this very regrettable.
BREAKING: Kim Hyunjoong releases official statement regarding alleged assault
Through his agency, KeyEast, Kim Hyunjoong has finally broken his silence regarding the alleged assault of his girlfriend.His company, KeyEast, revealed in a statement,
Firstly, we would like to apologise for releasing this statement later than expected as there were many details regarding the situation that we had to clarify. More than anything, we would first like to bow our heads in apology to the people who care about Kim Hyunjoong. We have caused you anxiety and concern.
After confirming the details with him, it is true that the two people have known each other 2012, but have only been dating for the past couple of months. During this period, they have been involved in serious arguments, and it is true that some of these arguments transpired into physical fights. However, the story about him inflicting repeated assault for the span of 2 months is false.
Even though they have been involved in physical fights, the rib fracture the victim suffered was not a result of these fights, but of an earlier incident where they were playing around. She was able to go out with her friends the next day normally, and did not even realise that she had had an injury.
KeyEast have also expressed regret that the stories released in articles have been exaggerated. They also added that they believed that the truth would be revealed soon and are assisting whole-heartedly in the ongoing investigations.
In other news, Kim Hyunjoong left today for Bangkok for his world tour, “2014 Kim Hyunjoong World Tour – Fantasy in Bangkok”.
Sources: The Fact, Sports Seoul, and Top Star News
Kim Hyun Joong’s agency releases official statement concerning assault charge by girlfriend
Kim Hyun Joong‘s agency KeyEast Entertainment has released an official statement concerning the accusations of assault made against the actor and singer.
On August 23, KeyEast Entertainment presented Kim Hyun Joong’s side of what occurred, casting doubt on the alleged “repeated attacks” suffered by his girlfriend as well as other reported facts.
The agency stated, “After confirming [with Kim Hyun Joong], we found that it’s true the two parties have known each other since 2012, but they didn’t start dating until a few months ago… In the middle of their relationship, the two had an intense exchange of words. Though it’s true that in their heightened emotional state things got physical, it’s not true that there was continual physical assaults or that she’s been battered and beaten over the past two months like what was reported.”
In terms of the reports that the woman in question suffered fractured ribs, KeyEast said,“Their physical fight was a one time occurrence, and her fractured ribs didn’t occur due to their recent argument. Her ribs were injured when they were playing around previously, and the next day, they met with acquaintances. As there didn’t seem to be anything abnormal, her injury wasn’t recognized.”
The label made it clear that the earlier reports were one-sided, “We’re very disappointed about the one-sided reports from the accuser making headlines and that the truth is being exaggerated.” KeyEast added that Kim Hyun Joong will be willingly complying with police investigations in order to reveal the truth. The statement further mentioned that he plans to continue to fulfill the current commitments in his schedule, and afterwards, he will be focusing on resolving the case against him.
The official statement concluded that the agency took a day to figure out the situation clearly before addressing yesterday’s reports
JackieKim’s Translation of KEYEAST Official Statement
Credit: Jackie Kim
OK Wow that was a long statement lol
Keyeast Rep said the following… I need to give the shorter main point because it’s 8 am n took Valium I’ll write complete later.
” idol actor and Singer Kim Hyun Joong was in total shock and dismay at this accusation made against him. First he wanted to apologize to his fans for making them confused n worried for that he bowl his head. Khj knew the girl since 2012 but only dated a few month. They were a heated agument which there was pushing n shoving on both parties n this only happened one time. There was no beating nor kicking on khj part. Khj is very sad hurt and angry with ex n will provided evinces to back up his side. The broken rib khj doesn’t know how it happened as one night they were joking n playing around but the next day she went out with her friends. He’s currently on tour so he can’t appear himself but he will tell his side and prove his innocent to his fans n the media who’s been unfair in their coverage on this story only siding with one person without knowing all the facts n evidence. He wanted to Thank his loyal fans who love him no matter what the the media had said n for that khj is very humble n grateful for their undying faith. In conclusion when he finished his tour he will come back home n show every one who doubt lost faith lost fans. To his fans khj again apologize to them for this unfortunately terrible event. Thank you to his fans for never giving up on him nor believe he could do such horrible thing to a woman. — feeling optimistic.