[Info] KIM HYUN JOONG (김현중) Lotte Duty Free Fanmeet Updates – 2014.09.24
Tweet Credit: 스테파니 @5StarsAs1
- Additional tour for Lotte FM on 25/10 departing from Kansai AP since the first round was sold out ^^ RT @nomad0606: 롯데 면세점 팬미팅 투어 <간사이 출발> 코스 매진이었는데 새로 추가된 듯
Tweet Credit: lovingkimhyunjoong @loving_khj
- Tour starting in Korea is possible as part of the Chinese tour. Please email Chinese organiser email@example.com before 29.914 if interested
- The local tour is available only for those coming from Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, South East Asia
Tweet Credit: 스테파니 @5StarsAs1
Regarding Lotte FM, thanks to @loving_khj who have tweeted that OVERSEAS fans can join in the Chinese tour starting in Korea locally.
I have personally emailed the tour organiser enquiring some details regarding the tour and event.
This is for fans from HK, Macao, Taiwan and other parts of South East Asia.
Below is the rough information I’ve got as a reply from the tour organiser:
It is a 4D3N tour, starting from 23rd October – 26th October 2014. There will be no transportation provided to and from the airport (if you’re joining for this tour group), and you are responsible for hotel check-in & check-out procedures.
You may choose to stay in the hotel the tour has provided, or opt to stay at your own but the price remains the same.
There are two prices for this tour to choose from, I guess it depends on the type of accommodation you will be staying at – USD$1,020.00 and USD$1,150.00.
For USD$1,020.00, the hotels you will be staying at is either: Ellui Hotel Seoul / Hotel Riviera Seoul / Hotel Samjung Seoul / similar hotels)
For USD$1,150.00, the hotels you will be staying at is either: Grand Ambassador Hotel Seoul / Novotel Ambassador Gangnam / Imperial Palace Hotel Seoul/ similar hotels)
2 free LDF shopping vouchers worth 50,000KRW each will be given.
There is no scheduled plan on 24th October, so you are free to do your own touring on that day.
On 25th October, there will be a touring session to LDF outlet before the FM starts. Dinner will be provided on that day.
Application deadline: 29th September 2014
Remittance deadline:: 30th September 2014
(please keep your remittance receipt and send a copy of details to the organiser for confirmation)
To apply, please send your application email with the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required documents for application:
1) Full name as in your passport
2) Passport number
3) Birthdate (YYYY/MM/DD)
4) Passport expiry date
5) Departure location (I supposed if you’re joining this tour, it’s Seoul)
6) Price ($1020.00 // $1,150.00)**
7) Single // doubleshared room**
8) Contact number
**Additional $218.00 and $240.00 respectively for both prices if you are opting for single room.
1) Account name: 中国妇女旅行社 (CHINA WOMEN TRAVEL SERVICE)
2) Account number: 7783 5003 9446
3) Bank:中国银行总行营业部（Bank of china Head office)
4) Swift code: BKCHCNBJ
5) Bank address: No.1 Fuxing Men Nei, Beijing, China