[Still/Even Now] 김현중 KIM HYUN JOONG Album Support – Release Date: February 11, 2015
– Updating this Post –
- Good morning ♡
JAPAN TOUR to start next week. Let’s meet Hyun Joong’s smiles
please have a Ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ Weekend
Tweets Credit: lovingkimhyunjoong @loving_khj
- Guidelines by Henecia Japan for those attending the Henecia-only performances on 27/1 and 05/2 – *Please read! http://henecia.jp/news/detail.php?nid=538 …
- Please support HJ’s Gemini tour and album! This may be his last for a very long time as he pointed out in his last IG FM ..
- For sales of / to count towards Oricon, the albums need to be sent to a Japanese address. Not overseas.
If you don’t have a Japanese address, you can use a third party forwarding service such as tenso.com which has full English instructions.
If your local Fanclub is organizing a bulk buy or pre-order please contact them.
LKHJ will be organizing one – please see thread for details:
- If you or a friend are going to Japan, you may buy directly from the stores. Pre orders will count towards first day sales which are important
For those attending the Henecia-only concerts (Henecia Japan members) on 27/1 (Yokohama) and 5/2 (Nagoya) please note the following:Main points to note. Need to bring the following
1) concert ticket
2) henecia card
For those ppl who joined during nov-dec 2014 or lost the card or can’t print the email, can show the email on the mobile.Something to note:
1) if none of the above can be produced, they can reject the person from entering the concert.
2) If they find out the ticket has resold, membership will be revokedIf no email, check junk folder and allow henecia.jp to send email.. else contact them before 1500 MondayRough translation from http://henecia.jp/news/detail.php?nid=538Many thanks to @coriibean and Ariel for the translation!
Tweet Credit: moonhee 희야 @Woojusin0606 via DeannaDsc@FB
- [Mi Club] Kim Hyun Joong to Japan 2nd album “STILL/Even Now” joint purchasing. http://micon.miclub.com/board/viewArticle.do…# …
Tweet Credit: lovingkimhyunjoong @loving_khj via DeannaDsc@FB
***Option for Overseas Fans to buy HJ’s “STILL” album:
1) Google chrome with translate works well for those trying to order… We haven’t had too many issues. So don’t be put off. Detailed instructions as to how to fill in addresses etc exist on the tenso site:
Tweet Credit: ♥mikitty♥ @chocolatdaleKHJ ·
【During the talk session of IG event】
HJ: The pics of “Still” was taken by my manager. He’s good at taking pics. I had a thought that I want to make this album with my close people. It’s just a hobby for my manager to take pics, but I was sure that he must take great photos of me.
HJ : It may be a sensitive talk, I had a thought that this album might be the last before my military service. so If I filmed the music video, I wanted to burn the studio set. we tried to burn it once, but it was too hot. so I felt like all of my body was burned. and it was burned than I thought. so we had to call fire engine.
（sorry for my poor English
Post Credit: June Chapelle of LKHJ
In the past few days, some fans have expressed difficulties in buying albums online
As such, I decided to do up this tutorial as I was pre-ordering a set of albums yesterday
Screenshot my way through the steps to make it clearer
The full pages of Japanese may seem daunting… but one gets used to it after a while
Hopefully, it’ll help to make it easier for some who’d like to pre-order via a Japanese address
For fans who wonder why we make our lives so difficult… it’s all for HJ ^^
Do You Know?
1) Not all sales of Japanese albums are reflected on Oricon Chart
2) Orders directly from oversea using an oversea address will NOT count towards Oricon Charts (e.g. YesAsia)
3) Sales from Pre-Orders are reflected on 1st Day Sale, an important indicator of success on Oricon Chart (another important indicator is 1st week sale)
How Can an Album Sale be Counted on Oricon Chart?
1) It needs to be sold physically from a CD store in Japan; or
2) It needs to be sold online to a Japanese address (& usu a Japanese registered contact number too)
How Can We Purchase Albums that are Counted on Oricon?
1) Fly to Japan and buy ourselves or get someone to buy for us at a store in Japan.
2) Use a Forwarding Service, e.g. TENSO (Japan), VPOST (Singapore), etc. which will provide a Japanese address and a Japanese contact number necessary for making online purchases on local Japanese sites.
How does a Forwarding Service Account Work?
A service account set up to arrange for goods purchased overseas to be forwarded to you, with charges for delivery and handling.
Step 1: Goods purchased in Japan sent to local address provided by forwarding service.
Step 2: Forwarding service will receive the goods and send notification email to inform you on their arrival and request payment for delivery and handling fees.
Step 3: Choose you preferred mode of delivery and make payment for delivery and handling.
Step 4: Forwarding service will process the delivery and provide you with a tracking number once the goods are on their way.
You MUST set up an account with a forwarding service BEFORE you make any purchase
You will need the Japanese Address and Japanese Contact Number provided by the forwarding service
I’ll not be giving tutorial on setting up accounts at forwarding services
The steps are simple with full English instructions on their websites
I’ve have personally used forwarding services for a while
TENSO for purchases in Japan and VPOST for purchases in US
As I understand, TENSO is widely used for purchases in Japan
It is known to be efficient and reliable
Click HERE if you want to check out TENSO English site
How to Buy HJ’s Album at Tower Records Online?
Post Credit: June Chapelle of LKHJ
Part I: Register for an Account at Tower Records Online
Click on the bottom left button to sign up an account using an email address
Fill in your email address as your Login ID
An email will be sent to the address for verification purpose upon clicking the button below
Click the link within the email to verify the address
Key in your personal particulars to set up the account (translation in pics)
Please fill in the same English name here as the one you’d used in your forwarding service to avoid confusion during delivery
If you do not yet have a Japanese version of your name, use this link http://www.sljfaq.org/cgi/e2k.cgi or Click HERE
This site will help to produce a Katakana version of your name
Japanese in Katakana is the romanization of your name in Japanese
Continue filling in all your personal particulars and preferences
Use the postal code provided by the forwarding service
Click the button on the bottom right corner once all information is filled
Double check if the information provided is correct
Click the button on the bottom right corner if all is correct
Registration for your account is completed if you see the page below