[Concert Updates] 김현중 KIM HYUN JOONG GEMINI TOUR: HIROSHIMA – Concert at Ueno Gakuen Hall- 2015.02.10 #2015KHJGemini #2015KHJPhoenix
Live Updates: lovingkimhyunjoong @loving_khj
- Gemini Hiroshima starts with the heartbeat intro of BREAKDOWN. Have fun HJ!!
- Curly hair tonight.
- IF YOU’RE LIKE ME in acapella. Just a couple of lines but beautiful.
- LOVE LIKE THIS
- guys calling out to him
- taking a look at his own CD
- returns it to fan
- talking about I’m Your Man jp version
- Just invited a little girl dressed all like a princess with topiary and blue sparkly dress and a long train
- Bodyguards even helped with the train up the stairs
- Holding a large lightstick Uzoosin one
- With mom he’s swinging a leg
- HJ adjusting train of young girl’s long skirt.
- she gets first signed album 🙂
- he’s writing a msg. Signing on the spot. msg: i love u in jp
- Interlude. Band playing U.
- LUCKY GUY
- BEAUTY BEAUTY
- intro of band, musically
- continues with Beauty Beauty
- same shirt pant style as yesterday. Very handsome!
- hosizora acapella a few lines.
- old jap song frm ss5011st jap album.
- think the title spelling not correct
- KISS KISS
- Hoshizora… think he said at beginning of tour that it’s his 3rd fav song after Imademo & Your Story. It’s the Star song…Starry sky.
- Dashing in vertical black and white striped shirt and black pants
- danced well in PLEASE
- someone asked for As Before
- LET ME BE THE ONE
- He’s perspiring profusely.
- WORDS I WANT TO SAY
- HJ is tired LOL! He’s sitting on stage steps. hj ah, i also got words for u. we here at the back are swaying like crazy for u 😀
- talking about final greetings
- SAVE TODAY
- talking abt difference betw korean and jap staff???
- talking abt students who have to go home? last song for them
- YOUR STORY
- LUCKY GUY : second song in encore got a teenage female student up to stage, sang, danced, take pic awesome
- a long moment of silence. then Hoshizora.
- parting words… hanasenaiyo mata ne arigato
- Someone said it means don’t leave me?
- It was suggested by the fans.
- so fans asked him to say that and he did.. How sweet.
- Basically Hanasenaiyo means ‘Won’t let you go!’ It’s the Last line in your story
- Mata ne… see you later (bye).
- Concert finish. Another fantastic night!!
- Thanks heaps to
@neongreenribbon and @illublue for their updates tonight. Arigatō !
- HJ said there is supposed to be a dance for Even Still. But he had no time to memorise the steps so performed it with band…
- Japanese to Chinese translation by 爱贤21度C
Chinese to English trans by miinie5010606HJ: reached Hiroshima at 3am. The band arrived at 5am.
Didn’t feel well till this morning. But am ok now cos I ate Hiroshima’s Japanese soy sauce fried noodles…
Those who’re in Hiroshima pls try this noodle with super healing powers…
ancam Credit: oha1goo さんのチャンネル
- Kim Hyun Joong Leave Hiroshima venue 20150210
Photo Credit: Wannie~@^o^@ @wanjaja
- mata assita….Hyun Joong
Photo Credit: yori @Ariel_YoungGi
- やばかった(笑) キムヒョンジュンのアンコールで、えれんがステージに上がってヒョンジュンと踊って、写真撮ってほんま凄かった‼︎ ラッキーガールだなぁ。。 関係ないのに未来とあたしが興奮しとったけんやばかった 八剣なう^ ^
Translated from Japanese by Bing
My gosh up on stage Encore Kim Hyun wanted (lol) the erenn dancing and Hyun Joong, and taking pictures was really awesome ‼ I ︎ lucky girl. Whew did I excited about future and I’m nothing to fight 😭😭😭 eight sword now ^
Photos Credit: 許欣琪 via Deanna Dsc