[STILL] 김현중 KIM HYUN JOONG Bracelet Event in OSAKA – 2015.02.13 #2015KHJGemini #2015KHJPhoenix
IMADEMO Bracelet Event Venue – Mielparque Hall (Osaka)
Photos Credit: MichLui @Princessmich123
- Imademo Bracelet Event (Osaka) – venue
- KHJ Album Imademo Bracelet Event (Osaka) – table on stage
- KHJ Imademo Album Bracelet Event (Osaka) – it seems it will start at 1745 according to announcement
Photos Credit: TheMARUAKI @themaruaki
Photo Credit: ちー @cek66
Tweet Updates: MichLui @Princessmich123
- KHJ Imademo Album Bracelet Event (Osaka) – they are playing HJ’s new album
- KHJ Imademo Album Bracelet Event (Osaka) – as usual no recording or photo-taking allowed!
- KHJ Imademo Album Bracelet Event (Osaka) – one of the posters fell off from the table & immediately fans went ohhhh! Lol
- KHJ Imademo Album Bracelet Event (Osaka) – HJ is out on the stage. Event starts.
- KHJ Imademo Album Bracelet Event (Osaka) – bracelet put on by HJ today!
- KHJ Imademo Album Bracelet Event (Osaka) – a fan was so overwhelmed that she cried when HJ put on the bracelet for her
- KHJ Imademo Album Bracelet Event (Osaka) – HJ looked very handsome in a black jacket and stripe t-shirt. But he looked abit tired & voice was abit coarse. He apologized for being late for half an hour and asked which fans attended the concert last evening and everyone in the hall raised their hands!
- KHJ Imademo Album Bracelet Event (Osaka) – HJ was so considerate to fans. He told the staff to remove the long table so that fans can stand closer for him to put on the bracelet. Sweet boy!
- KHJ Imademo Album Bracelet Event (Osaka) – HJ looks at each fan and gives a beautiful smile while putting on the bracelet on the fan’s hand. Really touching. Thank you, HJ
- KHJ Imademo Album Bracelet Event (Osaka) – The speed of moving the fans through the process is pretty fast!
- KHJ Imademo Album Bracelet Event (Osaka) – Super efficient! Finished putting on bracelet for 400 fans less than 25 mins. HJ spoke for a while about tomorrow’s Valentine’s Day, chocolates, etc. Anyway, session officially ended
Tweets Credit: lovingkimhyunjoong @loving_khj
- Imademo Bracelet Event in Osaka – fans waiting to enter venue for the 2nd Session. cr:
- All the people who succeeded in the concert lottery are in the second session
- Table with all the bracelets + close-up shots of bracelet cr:
@neongreenribbon and @illublue
- 20150213 Bracelet Event at Osaka
As his car was being driven out with the interior brightly lit, he waved towards left from right side of backseat. Then just as the car was about to turn left onto road, he quickly looked to the right and waved to those of us on edge of road. a perfect conclusion to my perfect week. a visage of his appreciation clearly on his face. hyunjoong, Hwaiting!
Fancam Credit: ridaangel1017
Photos Credit: °.ଘ KiHO ଓ.° @ss501_rida0606
Photos Credit: nina @byjkhj
Photos Credit: KimHyunJoongThailand @khjthailand
Photos Credit: LynnSS @ShaLynnKim
Photo Credit: Pink @pinkkhj
2015FEB13th in Osaka(ブレス会） ピンボケですがお許しを…..^^;
Photos Credit: @itangmy via @catgojump via Deanna Dsc
Credit: TheMARUAKI @themaruaki
Fancam Credit: TheMARUAKI
Fancam Credit: mikitty0606
Tweet Credit: lovingkimhyunjoong @loving_khj ·
Taken from Jap-Chinese translation by 弥凌伊 on weibo
During last evening’s bracelet event:
HJ: Good evening, everyone. I’m Kim Hyun Joong. We’ve arrived at Osaka. Initially this was to be place of the last performance, but after adding the 3 performances it’s no longer the last. Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day! I’ll bring everyone a gift, just one. Let’s start.
After this, I’ll need to prepare for tomorrow’s performance with the band. Because of the very tight schedule, the going has been a little exhausting, but will still work hard to give you a high quality performance. I’ll meet everyone who’s here today at the Osaka venue tomorrow.
Is it spring or winter right now? [winter]. I’m spending this winter with you all. After this I’ll need to go away for 2 years, I don’t know when I’ll be able to meet you all next. Please spend next winter by yourselves.<laugh> It would be good if I could spend the third winter with you in Osaka.