[Tweet Updates] 김현중 KIM HYUN JOONG NewsBits “KHJ’s Lawyer Interview” – 2015.05.11
Credit: cozy jj 15 05 05 unique entertainment news-Kim Hyun-Joong law agents interview [Japanese subtitles] KHJ 事 件 no no ke tsu
Upload Credit: entertainmentSBS
Tweet Credit: KHJbelinda김현중
Chinese Trans of Today’s (TVDaily) news http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=1431308421902270010 … Fighting my dear. wish everything goes smooth!!! aza^^
[Revised] [Eng Trans of Chinese Translation on TVDaily report on today’s happenings shared by @KHJBelinda]
HJ side’s official response “They will sue the ex-gf for defamation and blackmail”
On 11 May 2015, Lawyer Lee responded that the allegation of miscarriage due to assault was not true and they will take legal actions against such allegation.
Last August, Choi sued HJ for assault. The allegation now was that the ‘assault’ on 30 May 14 had led to her miscarriage on 30 June 2014. Lawyer Lee said that after the assault allegation was reported, Choi had continuously threatened HJ that she would report that he assaulted a pregnant woman to defame him publicly. HJ was scared of her threats and suggested a settlement amount of 300 million won. But Choi continued and demanded 600 million won! On 16 September 2014, HJ gave her the 600 million won and she withdrew the assault charges.
HJ’s lawyer added that the alleged miscarriage and current pregnancy were all one-sided allegation by Choi. When HJ went with her to the hospital, Choi would go in to the hospital alone while HJ could only wait in the car park. He can’t go in with her! It was only recently that the pregnancy report was received by HJ side.
And on the settlement agreement, it was stated that her taking of the 600 million won cannot be disclosed or made known publicly. Otherwise, she will sue them for breach of contract! Yet, Choi, on receiving the 600 million won on 16 September 2014, told the media publicly that it was because of her love for him that she withdrew the charges and claimed that she did not take any settlement money!!!
HJ lawyer added that what was settled last year was once again being raised. If what she had said is true then it would tantamount to defamation. If she lied then it would tantamount to blackmailing, especially when she took an amount of >500 million won. The legal penalty will be different.
HJ lawyer said that for Choi’s allegation, they will use legal proceedings to prove if it is true or not. https://twitter.com/khjbelinda/status/5 … 8028698624
- [Eng Trans] In gist, HJ lawyer explained that Choi had continuously alter the content of the apology letter. So the final apology letter released was in accordance to what she wanted! In the settlement agreement, there was a particular clause that stated that the 600mil won settlement sum cannot be disclosed to the public or there will be a penalty on HJ for the disclosure. Yet the first person to breach the clause was not HJ but Choi who upon receipt of the 600mil won of settlement money lied in her statement to the media that it was due to her love for him that she decided not to sue or settle for money. On this point, it is tantamount to defamation, HJ side will raise this as a breach!
- [Eng Trans] Q2 and HJ lawyer’s reply. In gist, why did HJ paid out such a huge settlement amount of money to Choi was because HJ then did not have a lawyer to represent him and he was alone in dealing with her threats. Even without any medical report he thought her pregnancy & miscarriage were true. At last August when HJ was sued for the alleged assault care, Choi had threatened him that she will report him for assaulting a pregnant woman. Originally the settlement amount was 300 mil won but it was settled for 600 mil won eventually.
- [Eng Trans] Q3 and HJ lawyer’s reply on whether there was any confirmation on what Choi claimed (pregnancy and miscarriage). HJ lawyer said that there was no confirmation at all. Choi messaged HJ about the miscarriage but there was no medical reports about her pregnancy or miscarriage produced to substantiate her claim. So from this point, it can be said that there is no pregnancy or miscarriage.
Tweet Credit: gabby @501inmyseoul
- My Korean Henecia friend sent me this, Hyun Joong choose a great lawyer 🏻
Tweet/Trans Credit: 501왕자 @501wangja
- KHJ lawyer ‘There’s no pregnancy, how to have miscarriage?’ Absurd
- KHJ lawyer ‘Choi did not have miscarriage, she herself knew it’
- KHJ lawyer assurance ‘There’s no Pregnancy.Miscarriage’
Tweets/Trans Credit: sunny☀️ @sunsun_sky ·
- Her allegations have not confirmed as facts. A sent text messages but never provided medical docs for miscarriage and pregnancy.