10 times we were happy that Kim Hyun Joong was born
June 6 is Kim Hyun Joong‘s 28th birthday (29 in Korean age)! While I’m sure the birthday boy will receive his fair share of gifts, his birthday is also a gift for the many fans who enjoy his work. Here are ten times we were happy that Kim Hyun Joong was born:
1. When he gave us Second Lead Syndrome
There are few dramas that had the audience split between the male leads like Boys over Flowers did, and we can thank Ji Hoo for that.
2. When he wooed us with his voice
(I had to edit this part since the original video posted is not available)
3. When he made us dance
4. When he convinced us that he was both completely adorable…
5. But also a legit street fighter in his latest drama Age of Feeling.
We’ll help you tend those wounds!
6. When he melted our hearts with a single smile
7. When he wasn’t afraid to pull off basically any hairstyle
Don’t you love his shaggy, auburn look from Playful Kiss? How do you feel about this latest ‘do with the blonde top?
8. When he had a giving heart to match his kind face
Kim Hyun Joong is known for donating both time and money to a wide variety of causes, from disaster relief to scholarship funds.
9. When we wanted to make him laugh like this
10. When he kindly demonstrated the value of physical fitness
Happiest of birthdays, Kim Hyun Joong! What are your favorite Kim Hyun Joong moments? Comment below!
Vivi is an unapologetic Korean drama addict and blogger. She blogs with her K-drama best friend Coco at Kdrama Fighting! In her free time, she likes to bring her commentary to the DramaFever crowd.
Like Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KdramaFighting
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kdramafighting